Sunday 16 June 2013

WISH, WANT, FOR NOW



Bamboo M1 Pendant £250 The Conran Shop / Bamboo Pendant Light £165 Bodie & Fou / Wilbur Hand Woven Pendant Shade £60 Habitat

Dreaming about all the new items and objets I'd love for our new hub is a dangerous past time. As much for my overactive psyche (I'm a big thinker before bed) as it is for my fledgling bank balance. Subsequently my first post on Peg is quite possibly an on-going one. So here it is; the items I wish for (but can't afford), the items I want (license to splurge?) and lastly what I can most realistically afford (for now).

Kicking off with wicker pendant lighting (just one hanging bulb currently in our living area looks somewhat sad) here is my first Wish, Want, For Now... And the inspiration? This scandinavian pendant light from lifestyle Enkla Ting in Sweden...


I have a weakness for bamboo and wicker right now. I adore the natural, textured feel it exudes. So shall I treat myself to the Bodie & Fou rustic beauty or opt for Habitat's well priced hand woven Wilbur?

No comments:

Post a Comment