Thursday 25 July 2013

THRIFTY THURSDAY: NEW YORK PRINT

So I know that I need to stop raving about Rifle Paper Co but when there is a paper snip to be had then it's only right that I should tell you about it right? I just clocked that Papermash are selling the Rifle Paper New York print for £25 (down from £30) in their all too tempting sale and the added beauty of it is that being a UK website the postage will be slightly less coinage. The New York print reminds me of my trip last year for a wedding - it was the first time I had experienced NYC in the summer and I was totally hooked by its energy. Totally different place in the summer to the winter I swear. Still salivating over my first ever visit to ABC  - that store is out of this world. Anyway I digress! Here is my Thrifty Thursday print and few little images of my time in NYC bolstered on. Remind me to do another post on my favourite spots in NYC another time...

New York Print by Rifle Paper from Papermash

Images ©peglondon
Two of my favourite places in New York: Brooklyn flea market & New York High Line 

No comments:

Post a Comment