Wednesday 11 September 2013

WISHFUL WEDNESDAY: IN THE WOODS


Ever since watching the BBC’s Top Of The Lake with it’s sprawling New Zealand scenery and woodland, I’ve had this romantic notion of one day having a little log cabin in the wilderness.

A small flat in North London is my own patch of escapism (I love it cause it’s ours) but without a garden it’s nice to bring a touch of the outside in to your home. I wouldn’t recommend slathering your flat in fur rugs and animal heads but a subtle nod to the wild (woody textures and animalistic prints) will serve as a gentle reminder of the great outdoors…

1. Woods Print by Dianna Heroine from $14 Society6
2. Large Wooden Cube £110 French Connection Home
3. Woodlands English Romantic Cushion £50 Chocolate Creative
4. Decorative Deer Antlers £55 Cox & Cox (available mid September)
5. Moose Print from $17 Society6

Note to self: just one or two of these items not all of them together!

2 comments:

  1. This is so my thing!!! And perfect for my upcoming trip to the Pacific Northwest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow lucky you- that's going to be unreal! Are you off to the Rocky Mountains? I expect lots of pictures on happy interior blog Igor! x

      Delete