Wednesday 25 September 2013

WISHFUL WEDNESDAY: NEW YORK NEW YORK

Next Wednesday I am flying out to NYC to join my bro who is big Apple bound for 6 weeks setting up part of his business. I'm beyond excited! My 'NYC Here I Come' Pinterest board is coming along swimmingly in the run up and whilst pinning an abundance of hipster hangouts (not every day I'm in NYC so might as well try to channel some inner cool), I have also come across some slick monochrome bits for the home. Typically I find city inspired prints / photos a bit vanilla (most people have one right?) but I think these might fall in the safe / tasteful camp. For anyone who shares my NY enthusiasm, here is this week's New York inspired 'Wishful Wednesday'...
1. 2013 Monumental guide of New York $109.48 from Herr Judit
2. New York Pillow Black & White £35.11 by BrightJuly on Etsy
3. New York Print $50 by Sugar Paper

If you have any recommendations of places to eat (that I haven't included on my pinterest board), galleries, bars or most importantly interior shops I'd LOVE to hear them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment