Wednesday 30 October 2013

WISHFUL WEDNESDAY: Box Up!

In terms of being tidy, my mum is up there with the greats. My home when I was growing up was hailed the 'Show Home' for it's extreme tidyness. Sadly her tidy genes didn't quite come out in me but I have inherited her immense dislike for clutter. With a rapidly growing collection of handmade ceramics emerging in my home (with very few surfaces to cater for them) I'm feeling dangerously close to clutter territory *dismay*. Browsing Rigby & Mac's website New In section today, I may have spotted just the  solution - this set of 6 nesting boxes, which you have the flexibility of displaying as you wish (you may want to try separating them across rooms but I love them as a statement stack). It's a sure winner for displaying your china 'best', candles, maybe even a few beautifully patterned books...
1. Set of 6 square box shelves £175 Rigby & Mac
3. Anna Milk Jug £18 Toast
4. Nordic Espresso Cup £3.95 Rigby & Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment