Sunday 5 January 2014

2014 CALENDAR CRUSH

Little bit late to the party I know but Happy New Year folks. Hope you've had a cracking start to 2014.

I have to admit I bought my 2014 calendar back in October (super keen I know) as I was in NYC getting in my fill of Rifle Paper goodies (my favourite US stationary brand). Fearing Rifle calendars wouldn't make it across the pond (first world problem) I invested in my mini Herbs and Spices calendar (No1 below) which is now happily hanging in my kitchen. You'll be pleased to know Rifle's beautifully illustrated goods (drawn by Anna Rifle Bond herself) have now swept across to the UK (I've spotted her stuff in Selfridges, Liberty, Not On The High Street and Paperchase) so good bye hefty international postage.

For all those still hunting out their 2014 calendar here are some I've admired on my internet travels. Best thing about buying them now is you'll probably get them at a snip...

2014 CALENDARS
1. Herbs & Spices Calendar from Rifle Paper $16
2. Secret Garden Calendar by Rifle Paper - Now £16.10 from Not On The High Street
3. Botanical Calendar by My Paper Kittens on Etsy £9.07+
4. Second Edition 2014 Dog Calendar by Gus and Abbey on Etsy £13.76
5. 2014 Robins Wall Calendar by the Paper Bird Society on Etsy £10.30 

No comments:

Post a Comment